We also manufacture and trade the Sieve for Turbo Mills. Turbo Mills are cylindrical hammer mills used in combination with the Turbo Sifter. These are used mainly for milling, sizing & de-lumping. Milling depends on many factors like physical & chemical characteristics of the product, design of the machine, a design of hammers, environmental conditions & most importantly, the type of sieves used. Sieve parameters like the size & shape of the aperture, pitch & thickness play a very important role in material processing.
• Material Of Construction: Stainless Steel-316 and 316-L Quality
• Aperture Sizes: 250 microns to 20 mm
• Standards: ASTM E-674, ASTM E-454, ISO-9044
• Design: c.GMP Quality
• Special Designs: For processes like de-lumping, wet milling, dry milling, sizing of granules
• Special Sieves: For handling very hard material, fine milling, and fibrous material